Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's my birthday!




It was my birthday last week and I had a lovely day in the quaint village of Merrickville with a dear friend! We ate lunch at Sam Jake's Inn and had handmade gelato for dessert at the local sweet shoppe.

The weather was perfect and the afternoon passed too quickly. We finished off our browsing at Mrs. McGarrigle's Mustard Shop. Its chock full of delights to satisfy any palette, not the least of which are their handmade mustards. Check it out at www.mustard.ca

Something I buy every time I visit is a bottle of imported French sparkling lemonade. It's wonderful! Well, I was treated to a case of it for my birthday! Along with that were two little boxes of coated fruits and nuts from the "Cocoa Room." The tiny dragees are coated sunflower seeds. Mmmm. A special day with a special friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails