Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

From the Frozen NorthEast

Life is almost back to its normal routine as my hubby was off to work this morning. It's -27c with the wind chill today so I have no plans to leave the house.
There's some serious housework to be done, although it has been nice to not have to think about it for a little bit.
These are some tags I made a while back as thank-yous to some friends. The materials came out of little collage packs from www.europeanpapers.com. Sometimes it is nice to not have to pick out all the components of something and just work with what is in front of you.
Another good website, located in London, Ontario is www.scrappingreatdeals.com
They ship fast, too.
Stay warm. Only eight more weeks of winter (brrrr) before we wonder if March will come in like a lion or a lamb.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

These are great tags. I particularly like the one with the door...makes me want to open it and walk through!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails