Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Two More Collages

Today began with the discovery of four inches of water in the basement and record-high winds in our area. We didn't lose any trees thankfully, just some branches here and there.
Being in a stone house it is interesting hearing the wind but not feeling it as we used to in our old home, a typically built farm house. Marty didn't even get to work (installing a sump pump in our basement) until after lunch and I didn't think I would get into the studio at all. However, here they are, two more collages for the window frame. I'm forcing myself to get over my hoarding tendencies and am using all original items- no copies.
Even the wallpaper is old and the little cloth covered buttons are French. I've already got plans for three more pieces. I hope fresh inspiration hits when they are done.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

I just love your collage work. The pink one looks good enough to eat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails