Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Two More For the Frame

With the big snow we had last night, there was little to make me want to leave the house today. After the laundry, there were no excuses not to get creative and so I was able to assemble four more collages for the second window frame. I have had the little squished nest in the above picture for a long time, often wondering why I was keeping such a sad little thing. It has finally found a home.
Try as I might, this piece really did not want to be too altered, so I left it simply embellished.

2 comments:

Ronna said...

Can't wait to see all the collages framed together. They're gonna look fab!

Very Mary said...

Yes! This is going to be SO amazing! Will email soon:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails