Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Collage and Too Many School Books

My week has been dominated with gathering all the home school books we are finished with and pricing them for an upcoming curriculum sale. After all these years, it is a thrill to send them on their way. I never thought I would see the day. Many of my friends had older children and they were very happy to "make it" to the end of many years of home schooling. Don't get me wrong. It was the best thing we could give our boys: our time and the freedom to be themselves while they got an education during the most important years of their lives. It is a thrill to see them moving ahead with their lives in different directions now. I'm very happy to have done my time, as it were, and move on in my own new directions too.
Oh, and I managed to squeeze in another collage for the frame. Let's face it, I am not too good at devoting my attention 100% to many things at once anymore. Thank goodness, I don't have to, most of the time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails