Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

South Window Dressing

When I was buying the baskets for the magazines the other day, I saw these fabulous jars. I went back and picked them up today. You may know what the crowds were like today in the stores. They are only closed tomorrow and will open again. Unbelievable! Anyway, my small purchase took no time at all as I was able to go through the express check-out. I put them in the south window of the Milkhouse as they look great with the sun shining through them.
This dear old jug was found in the crawl space under the kitchen in our old house. It was filthy and the back is gone from it. However, it was what we called a "house treasure" and every spring I filled it with Lilacs from our yard. I love the way the light plays as it shines through the cut glass and rounded areas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails