Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Of Time and Napping

I've been trying repeatedly to post today but Blogger has not been too cooperative. Nonetheless, here I am finally. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day to accomplish much of what I'd like. However, I do give it my best shot. The shelf above is made from the back of an old sideboard I picked up at a yard sale years ago. The clocks were found at a yard sale for a dollar each. I was planning to de-construct them but their worn features looked too good on the shelf.
Napping is not a part of my life. I'm up early and to bed early. This little stone fairy is nestled all snug beneath a large brass fly. The fly is actually an ashtray. It's wings flip up. It had no base when I found it, so my DH made one for it. Another wonderful find along life's journey.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails