Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spring Colours

There is something about the old pottery. The colours are so rich and fresh. It's wonderful that these pieces are still fairly easy to find and enjoy.
I have a thing for nesting bowls. All kinds. There is something so satisfying about having the perfect sized bowl for whatever the need. They also look so tidy and well organised all nested together.
I found the two dapper Geese at a yard sale on the weekend. They seem to be small candy dishes. They are goofy and charming all at once.

1 comment:

Dale said...

I think pottery in general has a certain charm to it, but especially the old stuff. I love the artistic pottery you find in so many places. Here in Saskatchewan, we have clay based soil and pottery is a traditional craft around here. Pottery is fairly common around here, and i do love it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails