Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Windy Weather

Even though the first official day of summer is tomorrow, it's feeling more like early spring around here. Don't get me wrong. I love the cooler days! All the wind and rain has brought down another batch of lovely little bird's nests too.
This not-so-little toad has made his home in one of my gardens. You must be careful wandering about in the evenings as you might step on a large toad. They seem to come out of nowhere and plant themselves under the lights to catch bugs.
With the wind, however comes the hazard of baby birds falling prematurely from the safety of their nests. We are checking daily the progress of the five Sparrow eggs and I'll post pics as they hatch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails