Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A New Assemblage

In between all the usual stuff of life, I actually finished this piece. The wooden box was found in the barn and once cleaned up, sat in my kitchen for quite some time until I could finally get to it. I like to leave out those things that I have specific plans for, so I can "visualize" the finished piece while running about my daily routine. Filling it was already decided as soon as I saw it. Getting the time to do it, was another story. Well, deadlines are always a good motivator. Sometimes, however, you just sit down and get it done. I am rather pleased with the results. All it needs is a piece of glass on the front of it. It measures about 27"x12" overall.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails