Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello!

Sorry it's been a few days between postings but this time of year is filled with preparations for school. A whole lot of hurry up and wait mostly. The mail did bring a backorder from Prima which was a nice surprise. The "Tea and Silk" brads are my personal favourite.
I found a number of these recently and am adding them to the Shoppe as well. They are made by the Reliable Toy Co. of Canada. Many years ago, I aspired to write a book on the hard plastic toy industry in Canada and was able to take of tour of the old factory, with my dad. Now there's a place filled with creative fodder of the rusty, historical kind! Alas, that dream was never realised but someone else, did a very good job of writing several books on Canadian dolls.

These were in my order as well. They are just gorgeous.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails