Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, August 11, 2008

More Flowers

In spite of the lack of warm, sunny days, these two plants are thriving. The above Begonia is growing right out of its pot!
The day spent down at "Talent by the Tower" was blessed with cool breezes and no rain! We all watched a few ominous-looking clouds as they slowly passed overhead, but thankfully, no rain fell. I met a few people, and there was some interest in my work and the shop. Aaron's contribution of a few sketches and his hand sculpture drew a fair amount of positive feedback too.
I had my doubts about hanging this plant under the eaves of the Milkhouse roof as the water would just pour down into it. I needn't have worried. It seems to be very happy in this spot. My folks are visiting for the next few days so I will post again after they have returned home. I hope everyone out there is having some kind of break this summer. Even if it is only the occasional day-trip.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails