Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Autumn Morning

This morning the news brought a forecast of frost for tonight. I love the cool mornings this time of year. Everything feels just a little bit more alive, than during those hot hazy days of summer.
The sun is little lower in the sky and it rises after I do so I get to watch it come up in the east.
Besides the changing colours of the leaves, there are other interesting things to observe. Like these maple leaves dressed up in polka dots! As I get things back in order in the house and shop, after the tour, I am finding my inspiration to create returning too. After all, a little menial labour frees up the mind to think while working.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails