Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School

The time has arrived and my two eldest are off to their second year at the local college. Hubby's off to work and my youngest is diligently studying in his room. This is his last year of high school! It's quiet and cool in the house. YAY!!!
Why, look. The Peaches on the counter are soft and fragrant. I think I ought to make something with them. After all, I have nothing terribly pressing at the moment.
So, before the outside temperature hits 30 degrees Celsius, the rustic tart is out of the oven and cooling. What a lovely way to begin the school year.
Oh, I know, they will be all back this evening, looking for dinner. I shall enjoy the quiet while it lasts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails