Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

"New" Treasures

These arrived in the mail on Friday. A very nice surprise! I love these beaded leaves.
I'm not sure what I will be doing with these wonderful glass flowers and leaves but I look forward to using them in something.
I spent an afternoon packaging up some watch crystals for the shop. I used to have a whole bunch of them but used them all up. They are wonderful for creating mini-shakers on ATCs and other projects.
I have been wanting to try my hand at some jewelry-making and was thrilled to find these bundles of glass beads already to be added to something wonderful. If I ever get the time to sit down and design something I will certainly be sharing it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful your treasures are! Love the colors they are yummy, and so is your blog! Thank You for taking the time to stop by my blog, it means so much.

Blessings,
Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails