Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, October 31, 2008

A Few Christmas Cards

I have been making Christmas cards whenever I have moment this week and here are a few samples. I wish I knew where the angel stamp came from but cannot remember at all. The problem with unmounted images is that they rarely have their source on them, the way mounted ones do on the wooden mounting. I also sort them according to subject matter, not manufacturer.
I have enjoyed digging into my hoard of vintage paper samples, found years ago at a yard sale. They date to the early sixties and the metallic pieces are wonderful.
I prefer to keep things simple and let the image stand out.
Vellum is wonderful, isn't it? Can't get enough of those Dresden Foils either!
I think this is one of my favourite stamps, along with the fuller image shown at the top.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails