Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Notes From Away

Hello from Phelpston! I am pleased to announce I have figured out how to post using someone else's computer! Too cool and so far so good. My train ride was most illuminating as it turns out I sat next to my next door neighbour! A pleasant way to pass the time.

Above is a picture of Max. He's looking after a box of stuff that I shipped home to myself as it would have been too cumbersome to haul back on the train. He was most interested in the tape used to seal the box.
This was my first "find" during my travels here. A set of porcelain balls with the letters and number on them. They will be finding a home in an old bowl when I get back.


I am having a lovely time away, but still have moments of panic, when I think of something that needs to be done, as though I were still at home. I may actually be totally relaxed by the end of the week. Just in time to get back home!

1 comment:

Ronna said...

Happy you're having a good time away. Sounds like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails