Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Thrifting

Yesterday was spent traversing the countryside and going up and down hills not seen where I live. The views were fabulous!! We hit a number of little shops and poked about, looking for treasures. I was fortunate to happen upon a couple of places with sales, so my tin-types and postcards were a real bargain. The tin leaves were found at a gardening centre all decked out for Christmas. They will be the base for some collage pieces.
Today we begin the Christmas decorating! Okay, a little early maybe, but I'm only here for a few more days and it is something we love to do together, my friend and I.

1 comment:

Susan Williamson said...

It sounds like you've had a wonderful holiday ...a close friend, cute junior livestock, great views and thrifting. Just about perfect, I'd say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails