Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome to Our Canadian Winter

Our student arrived in the wee hours of Thursday morning, in the middle of our latest dump of snow.
Tired and cold, he is finally getting his "sea legs" back and adjusting to the time change. He also has a new pair of slippers. A very necessary Canadian accessory if you live in the country, in an old stone house.
He presented me with these gifts from his parents. Miniature versions of their traditional wedding attire. Lovely.
He also gave me these paper dishes in this really neat pieced gift bag. Oh, how I love paper.

Aaron's room is almost put back together and I will post shots of that soon. I will be glad to get my studio back. I have a list of things that need to be done! Let's be honest, some mess is fine, a whole lot of mess just kills the muse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails