Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Now, It's My Turn

With Aaron's stuff out of my studio, it was time to create order once again. With the new wall up, dividing his space from mine, I thought it a good time to make a few changes. so, I dragged in the bookcases that were in Aaron's room and put them to use. I also eliminated the yellow table, thus opening up the floor area. Brilliant, however it meant finding new homes for that which resided on the yellow table.
The main issue being this wonderful automotive cabinet that holds all manner of little creative supplies. Well, a little more rearranging allowed it go on top of my oh-so-heavy, worktable. Seems more appropriate now. Now, I can get back to what the space is used for: being creative.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails