Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Monday, Another Week

I'm up early every morning so now I have to get outside and "walk the dog" as it were. I enjoy listening to the birds, the ducks and the early Peepers. It's otherwise very quiet.

Odelia is finally getting to the point where she will sit without being coerced. It's very nice and pretty good I think for her being around only a week. The Halti gives me much better control and walking her is like driving a standard. One leash for the Halti, the other for guidance. I only occasionally need to give the Halti a tug now. Well, that is, unless she sees birds, or Squirrels or Chipmunks or the dogs next door!
It's been a really wet weekend but I will take rain any day over muggy weather and bugs! The log pile, waiting to be processed into firewood, looked nice all wet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails