Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Milkhouse Open For Business

I've added all kinds of neat new items. Instant relatives for instance.
All those little watch parts arrived in an assortment of old envelopes and I didn't have the heart to toss them. They are now bundled up for sale. Already distressed and naturally aged.
I have tried to create samples and good signage in the Milkhouse. The units that I hang a lot of paper and small items on needed something and this is what I did for the last one. A fun and funky crown. I realise now I ought to have taken pictures before putting them up.
If you can ignore the distracting background, you get the idea. It was fun putting some of my big shell buttons to use.

2 comments:

Carmi Cimicata said...

It all looks beautiful!

Susan Williamson said...

Oh, this looks fantastic Jennifer. I wish the Milhouse was right down the street from me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails