Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

No More Children In This House!

My baby, Joshua, turned eighteen yesterday. Hard to believe that the time has flown by ( for those of you with little ones, it really does go fast!). Now I am fully a M.O.M. a "Mother Of Men." I can honestly say that these years are much more emotionally trying then when I had three in diapers! At the same time, my guys are all great company and I love the time we have together. So, all those years of effort/sacrifice, prayer and sleepless nights have paid off.

Joshua is the only one who wants me to make him a card every year. He has them all lined up on his dresser. This is the one for this year. He wanted me to incorporate one of the Steampunk charms I made for a recent swap. He has always been a Magpie for watches and parts so this is perfect.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails