Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Cake

Normally I make a pie lined with meringue, filled with strawberries and topped with whipped topping. This year I came across a recipe in a Rachel Ray magazine. It included my two favourite flavours: lemons and raspberries. What's not to like?!
It was more like a pound cake, than something light and fluffy. Delicious. However, next time I think I would make it two separate cakes and top the berries with the meringue.

3 comments:

Ronna said...

Looks fab!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Love the look of the cake. My favourite is lemon - so this would go down very good, as I am sure it did.

Susan Williamson said...

It's never a good idea to look at pictures of food right before dinner. I'm salivating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails