Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot Weather Solutions

This morning I watered all the plants so they would stay fresh as the temperatures rose. Then I took my little project into the bedroom, turned on the small air conditioner in there and got to work cutting and pasting to my heart's content. This simple pine bookcase was in the house when we moved here and was a sorry sight indeed. A while back I painted the inside and edges red, planning to add papers to the outside.


I have had the Lynne Perella paper pack for some time now but never used it. What better way to enjoy some of your favourite papers than to attach them to furniture in the studio?! The top is a collage of her "collage elements" pages.

This sides are covered in the 12x12" sheets cut into quarters. I alternated the prints with the more solid pages. It was quick and easy and I look forward to putting it back into service.
~special thanks to Carmi for her kind words on her blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails