Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Boxed Treasures

I got another early start this morning, dropping Joshua at work for 7. It was pouring and cold and gray so Aaron did not make it to market. Too bad too as he has only one more chance to go before he leaves for college.
I love the cozy quiet when everyone is still asleep. I decided to open a couple more boxes from my mom. Here is a really neat cannister set made in Czechoslovakia. Even the sides are decorated. I will put it into the Milkhouse. As we all know, these things are not just perfect for the kitchen but work beautifully in the studio holding our creative treasures and supplies.
Here a few small pieces of Pewter. I am particularly fond of those items that are a little banged up. Off to the Milkhouse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails