Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tour Weekend

The weather was pure perfection! Gentle breeze, cool temps and warm, bright sun. We had our usual warm cider in the old Heinz Bean warmer. Joshua wired up a funky old speaker with fun, vintage sounding music from the Good Lovelies.
We left the dogs in the house but Gumdrop barks so and get the others going and Odelia was quite beside herself, missing out on all the action. When Marty brought her out, she just sat, and didn't say a word with all the traffic. What a good girl.
Even Isabella, the dress form, was ready to greet people.
We set up a tent to handle the extra art we wanted to share with people. I even hung up some of Aaron's pieces. A few folks who know him were happy to see his work. It's been well attended this year, so far. I met new folks and even had a surprise visit from a faithful customer. Thanks!!
I'm almost out of apple cookies. Must make another batch this morning!

1 comment:

Sheila Cain-Sample said...

Hi Jennifer

I was lovely to meet you and Marty on Sunday. I'm so glad we went to your place first on the tour. I love my shoe last I bought, it's sitting on my side board. The Tour was great and we managed to get to all 10 stops.

Hope to see you next year
Sheila

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails