Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Very Frosty Morning

For those who know me well, I am an early to bed, early to rise kind of girl. Well, last night found me tidying in my studio until late and then Hubby and I actually watched the Hour at 11PM! I normally catch it as a re-run at 5AM. Unthinkable. I thought I wouldn't be up at all to catch any sunrises this morning. However, the old internal clock wouldn't let me stay in bed too long. One glance outside as the sun came up sent me off with the camera.
As time passed I was out a couple more times to see how it had changed and this was what greeted me before it got rather bland-looking.
This is a close-up of the fragrant Thyme that grows about our yard. Very frosty! So, as a long day comes to an end, I was glad I didn't miss the sun rise this morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails