Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, November 23, 2009

More Show Artists

This is Richard Dunphy. He was next to Aaron at the Brockville market during ht summer. I love looking at this fabulous photographs. Aaron bought me one of his pieces. I think I like his windows and doors best.
Here we have Julia Armstrong of Stone Age Garden Art. I have a few of her pieces too. She also creates pet memorials. Another Brockville Market vendor.

This is Sarah from Gibbon's Family Farm, Maple Sugar House and Museum. She is a regular at the market as well and does a very brick business with her fabulous Maple Syrup products. She's holding the out of this world Maple Butter crunch. They don't make it but those who do, use the Gibbon's syrup.
One very popular item is the maple cotton candy. Fabulous and wonderfully addictive. How Canadian can you get? It was very nice to see familiar, friendly faces at the show.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails