Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Treats

I'll be honest, at this time of year while I am assembling gifts for friends and family it is also fun to pick up treasures along the way for myself. Above is a gloriously illustrated Wonder Book of Animals I found on Etsy, some antique metallic garland and a couple of bottle brush trees to add to my collection.
I also came across a couple more of those very special old boxes that look as good outside and the treasures they hold inside.
Look at all the little trees. Aren't they adorable?
The smaller box holds a child's set of cutlery. Not as exciting as the box itself. If you were a kid, you'd think a great toy was held within with those fun images outside.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails