Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let The Holidays Begin

I have likely posted this corner of the cabinet before but it is Christmas again and here it is again. I love this little old feather tree. I found three in a clothing shop that was closing many years ago where we used to live. The other two had their original bases and I sold them. This one had no base and so I pulled out a picture from an issue of Country Living and Marty built one for it.


Joshua is now off until the new year, and with the other two boys home, we can do a little relaxing and floor installing. Okay, maybe relaxing and floor installing don't go together but with each floor installed, there will be time for a little relaxing.
I'm off to bake some cookies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails