Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted. Wasn't feeling well and have taken it easy for a couple of days. I'm back at it again and have cleared away the last of the Christmas stuff. This morning I made a pot of Asian Chicken Soup for dinner. Don't you just love when dinner is ready, long before dinner?
This is a sneak peak of the studio before things are replaced. A floor is such a nice way to finish a room.

Joshua got his driver's license yesterday. He has been waiting for this day for a long time and the "Drive Test" strike wasn't helping. He did great and this morning he was off to work, in his own car, on his own, at 6AM. I came downstairs to find this note scrawled on the counter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails