Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

On the back of this beautiful card, it says, "from Ralph's best girlfriend." She must have really liked Ralph.

It's been a quiet weekend, sort of. Aaron is back home for reading week and I made cherry cheesecake for my guys today.

The bathroom remodel is showing great progress too.

This is the last day to add a comment on the One World One Heart blog Giveaway.
What a whirlwind of activity that has created. I could get lost for days just trying to get through the more than one thousand participants this year. I did try to visit as many blogs as I could and it is exciting to see folks from all over the world sharing their creative lives.

Tomorrow I will use the random number generator to choose three names for my giveaways. Good luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails