Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Instant Relatives

I was able to purchase these by dumb luck. Seemed no else noticed them. Well, I was thrilled. Don't you just love old photos? Especially cabinet cards as they come beautifully framed on sturdy board. The possibilities are endless.

Still working on cleaning up my studio. Seems that it will take a while. Hubby goes back to work tomorrow. He has healed up amazingly well and feels really good again. Good to have that behind us! (Maybe I will get more done with a little alone time. Shh, I didn't say that out loud.)

If you haven't entered the One World One Heart Giveaway, and would like to, please click here. The Magic Carpet Ride ends February 14 and I will draw three names on the fifteenth.

2 comments:

Debby said...

What a great find, love to find things like this.
debby

Knerten said...

I like these photos, Jen ! Just received a few old ones of relatives, that I will do some scrapping with soon !
Thanks for your lovely comment to my give away, and thanks alos for being a follower to my blog; same is appreciated !
Hope you will enjoy it.
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings from Turid/Oslo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails