Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, March 5, 2010

More Tulle Love


My post the other day of the crinolines got an interesting response from Tulle.Net Who knew there was such a place. Well, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Netting comes in so many different weights and sizes, the possibilities for use are endless.

What has twenty-six little Pearl buttons?

This gorgeous wedding dress! The skirt is ten layers of different weights of netting. It's pure confection. Although you don't want to be in a hurry to get out of it. It took me a while to do up all those little buttons.

I picked this up a while ago. The veil is in pretty rough condition but the headpiece could have been made yesterday. It's very rich looking in satin but I can't help wonder if the bride looked a little like she was wearing a satin Danish on her head. It sticks up a fair amount.


Another pretty veil.

This must have been worn by a teenager for a prom or something. It's a little beat up and very small. The bodice is lovely though.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Oh my, these are so beautiful. Yards and yards of lusciousness. I just did a post on my OWOH shadowbox. please stop by and visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails