Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Studio Bliss


Welcome to my tidy studio. I finally cleared out the last bits to be organised so I could complete the house blog.

You can even see the top of my work table!

Or sit and chat a while.



However, this is not its normal condition. I usually looks a lot more lived in and chaotic. I almost hate to start anything new as it is so peaceful and quiet in here. Sort of like its taking a nap and shouldn't be disturbed. Not to worry, it wont stay this way for long.

3 comments:

mjomesa said...

like your studio..hehehe..homeyyyy...

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Your studio clean up is an inspiration! I can never see the top of my desk!

Connie said...

I've been trying to tidy, clean and throw out things in my studio for about 5 days now. I feel like I still have so much more to do! Good for you. I like things tidy before I start a new project too. But like you said . . . it doesn't stay that way for long anyway.

Happy creating!

~Connie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails