Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feeling Overwhelmed?

As I get close to the end of spring cleaning, and look ahead to having a full house of men again, along with keeping this place looking as un-lived in as possible in case someone wants to see it, I am beginning to notice that as the landscape begins to green up, my gardens are calling to me.
I wasn't planning on planting a vegetable garden as I have no idea how long we will be here and I don't really have the time to devote to it either.
However, those blocks of earth are looking a little dreary. I came across some seeds left over from last year and decided to plant them in the veggie garden plots. A little fresh earth, a flat of annuals for filler, and by the time the heat of the season is upon us, there should be Nasturtiums and Sunflowers greeting all who visit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails