Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Workin' Klumpes

These women have a lot to contend with. They labour each day to provide for their animals and families.
This Fish Monger is confident that the catch of the day will sell.
These two young women are enjoying each other's company. Work is much more fun with a friend. It appears that one of them has lost her charge though. She carries a bucket of milk but I can't imagine her carrying a calf so it is a mystery as to what belongs under her arm.

4 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

What if the bucket is holding - something else... like ground wheat... then the arms could be holding wheat sheaths.... just a suggestion. But also, maybe she is really really strong and can carry a brand newly born calf.... I too wonder what she is carrying.

Mya.L said...

A goose?

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

I like the Goose idea. I'll keep my eyes open for something to put under her arm.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'm wondering if she was carrying some loaves of bread.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails