Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Too Busy Week

Monday saw the five of us in Alexandria for our dental check-ups, then on the way home everyone saw the chiropractor too. All is well across the board, which is nice.

~this little Chipmunk sits all day in my feeder filling his cheeks with seeds and then deposits them elsewhere. Fully stuffed, his cheeks are bigger than his head!
The weather has been warm and sunny without that nasty humidity which is nice as I am driving son number one to his new job, north of here. As a first year architectural design student, it is nothing short of a miracle that he was able to land a job in the field for the summer. He's really enjoying it. I'm driving through new territory as it were, and there is much to explore over the next few months. More on that later.
I signed up for the Glue Book class, see sidebar, but beyond cutting out my images and assembling my tools I've not had the pleasure of "cutting and pasting!" Perhaps tomorrow will afford me a little time in between running around. I hope you are having a good week out there too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails