Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Little Walkabout

Upon returning home after dropping Jacob at work I took a little walk about the yard. There is always something new to see!
My Nasturtiums are beginning to open. they are so friendly-looking!

Yesterday, when Joshua got home he told me to get my camera. There was a Painted Turtle in the yard. From the pond of course. We see her once a year.

She, however isn't too happy to see us.

Here is another shy creature. We don't see much in the way of bunnies but they seem to hang out near the pond too.


I cam across this delicate little nest under one of our trees. It is lined with Odelia and Gumdrop's fur. So nice to see it going to good use.

I have been enjoying this particular ground cover spreading and doing its job each year. I love the yellow-green leaves. I have never noticed it got yellow flowers before.

1 comment:

Anne Lorys said...

LOL, I love the exasperated look on that turtles face!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails