Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More Fun In The Mail

This rather heavy box arrived just before Christmas. I wasn't expecting a rather heavy box. I was expecting something, but this was a surprise. It's all in how a picture is taken. No?
What looked as though it was simply a flat board folded in the middle and a small wooden crate were a lot more than expected! The "board" is actually a book of price tags for your average Five&Dime from days gone by.
What creative potential! The book, the tags, together, apart... Plenty here to share!
The small crate is full of these larger price cards. Larger size, bigger prices. Love the colour!
Hope you are having a good week.

~Son number two is off to school tomorrow for his Professional Illustration program. It will take him through to August. Son number one is off to school, 2nd semester, on Thursday. It's been a nice relaxing time together, all but for the lovely little head cold Joshua brought home and kindly shared with us all. This too shall pass, so we hope. Off to find more tissues. TTFN

2 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

When you put together packages.... Let me know costs. I would love some. I know you are moving.... I also plan on coming that way in the summer... so maybe we can hook up then...

Karen said...

A Very Happy New Year to YOU!! Beautiful BLOG! I love those prices!! LUCKY YOU!! I am now following your blog. Can't wait to see what you do with the prices! (I hope you will visit my blog too and follow if you like what you see. :)"
www.creativeyearnings.blogspot.com

w Year to YOU!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails