Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, February 18, 2011

And The Winners Are

First, I must say thank you to everyone who took the time to drop by and visit my blog over the last couple weeks. I have enjoyed visiting blogs from all over the world too. Kind of nice to know that although we may create, alone, in our homes, we are not all that different at all. Nor are we really alone. Our blogs reach out and touch folks from all over.

Now for the winners of my three draws. First, the shadowbox goes to Mary Ann of My Tate Gallery. Second, the collage/ephemera pack goes to Sherry of Sherry's Simple Blog. Last but not least, the antique and vintage labels go to Mandy of Eight is Enough. I hope you all enjoy your gifts. They will ship out on Monday morning.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

sseriously thank you so much..when i first came across your blog i was fascinated..and i wondered where you would get such a wonderful collection of labels...and well..that is what i have won...seriously over the moon...what a great adventure this has been...so many wonderful new blogs to see..xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails