Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Colours Of The Rainbow

I was thrilled to find this assortment of old store stock seam binding. Hundreds of yards of creative potential here. They are also just pretty to look at.
This reminds me of spring, and flowers and the sun warming the earth, the sound of all the little nest builders calling to one another, the bright green halo that surrounds our trees lining the roads and in our yards. Even the mud in the driveway as the ground slowly thaws. Open windows and curtains billowing to the call of spring.
Feeling a little warmer yet? I know, only hot cocoa will warm the soul this time of year.
These duplicate spools will go into my Etsy shop soon.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mitzi Curi said...

What a great find! I love the assortment of colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails