Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A New Milkhouse Season

April is just around the corner and that means the Milkhouse Gallery is officially open for another season, or until we move, whichever comes first. As we are moving, I have to greatly deplete the Milkhouse Gallery stock and that means a sale. A BIG SALE!
I have been busy grouping things together for one good price.
Pulling out new stock.
I even have two complete "Clip-It-Up" units to sell. And two Umbra floor units and my lovely "bird tree" to sell as well.
I am also gathering items together and dropping the price so YOU can come and get a whole lot for your dollar. Just poke through the baskets and see what treasures you can find.
More new stock, these were part of your Saturday newspaper back in the 50's.
These were your Saturday reading in Quebec. All in French.
More French magazines.
Lots of items will also be half price while others will remain the same.

I have also gone through my personal collection of rubber stamps and have filled a grocery bag! Many have never been used, others, very lightly used.

So, if you are passing through, do drop by or if you want me to ship something, just email me and I will see what I can do. It was a good run while it lasted, but as we are all too aware, things are always changing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails