Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spontaneous Thrifting

I was on my way home from running a few errands yesterday and noticed a parking spot on front of the Sally Ann. Hadn't been there for quite a while and thought I might take a peak.

Well, in an old grungy bag was a bunch of pattern pieces and some old floss. I love the graphics on the these floss packages and the colours are inspiring. There were two boxes plus other stuff in that bag.
When I took the boxes out, I realised it wasn't two boxes but the top and bottom of one box. A lovely old chocolate box. Bonus!!
There were a number of pillow cases, some with embroidery, some waiting to be completed. Don't you love the exceptional quality of old linens?
On the back of of one of the pieces was this lovely Wabasso label. I carefully soaked it off to use in some future project. Not a bad find for a couple dollars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great score!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails