Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, June 17, 2011

One Yard Sale

Last Saturday found us in Athens, a small town north of Brockville. Lovely drive. Lovely weather. It was a house sale. Haven't been to one if those in a long time. There wasn't too much of interest however I did find a few wee bits. The old "Record" book has hand written recipes in it. Those are always special.
I have a weakness for vintage Niagara Falls items. The porcelain watering can is just like one that my great grandmother had and the chamber pot is less than an inch. It says "nothing too good for me."
I also picked up "The Newest Thing For Correspondence, Quickie Notes." Did you know what you were missing? I believe today we call that "texting."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails