Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dealing The Cards

While sorting, and cleaning and culling I came across an extra box of playing cards I had tucked away. That made three smallish containers of decks of cards. I've always picked up vintage cards and games whenever I come across them. Apparently they have been accumulating.

A while back when the Milkhouse first opened I assembled a number of packages of assorted vintage/antique playing cards. They sold very well and I have only a few left. It was definitely time to do something with all these cards.
So, for the past couple days, they have been carefully laid out on the dining room table and the bundles are growing. I'm pretty sure these will be much bigger bundles this time- so many more decks of cards. Lots of creative fodder here!
Of all the different decks of playing cards, this double set has to be my favourite. It always makes me smile when I see it. The Howard James Co., Blenheim, Ontario states on their personalized cards "We know our onions." The link above is the only info. I could find on the company.
Have a wonderful weekend, Everyone!

1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow, Thats what I call some great decks of cards!

Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck.
Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails