Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Hot Summer Days In The Garden

I guess it really is summer now. I hardly know where the time has gone. It's been a good year so far for the gardens though. They seem to be thriving. I love the cool blue Hosta in a field of green.
This is my favourite garden. I've had these plants for many years, before we even moved here!

Although the long, hazy summer days seem to have just arrived, all the local nurseries are having sales on their plants, clearing out for another season. I picked these up recently and they will be planted in my new gardens at the other house. Now I am collecting the smaller varieties of Hosta. There are three in the bottom of the above photo.

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails