Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Odelia Helps Out In The Studio

Joshua and I have been hanging out in the studio/loft, sorting, tidying and packing. Naturally Odelia is close by, sticking her nose in here and there. She doesn't want to miss a thing. Here she tries to get comfortable with Joshua on the orange chair.

This chair usually has stuff on it. No one can sit on it, especially the dogs- there is a method to my madness.

Here she is taking a little break, using her tire as a pillow. She does this a lot.


As soon as Joshua got up she took over the chair.
A little tug-of-war anyone?

No? I'll just rest a bit then. (Took her a while to get "comfortable.)

When the job is done I will share a couple pics. Back to work.
Have a great weekend, Everyone.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

You just want to give that dog a hug!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails