Where Bloggers Create Party 2013. Tour my current studio here.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Week In Brighton

As my good friend Denise was heading home last Friday and for her, that meant driving past Brighton on the way, I took the opportunity to tag along. She got to see our other house and had a little company on the way. Marty had the week off so it was a chance to get some more work done. Each day we would go for a walk and check out the little village that is to eventually become our home. Today, I present the End of the Thread Cafe Market Place.
It's a place to explore, eat and shop! What more could you want in one place? We got permission to take some pics and although I could fill a blog with what's inside I chose some great storage pieces that would dress up any studio!
A stand of mail boxes.
A stripped metal medical cabinet. Love those legs!
Look at all those lovely drawers.

I mentioned the food, right? You can meet friends, shop and eat lunch here or take it out, whatever suits you. Lots of tasty treats to choose from.

The seating is nestled in with the great pieces for sale. It's not just antiques, but also fun and funky gift items too. LOTS to look at. Well worth the visit. Friendly service too.
We shared a snack here. Love those red lockers on the right!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails